www.maderandaghdar.blogspot.com

Monday 28 March 2011

My appeal on Behalf of Supporters of Mourning Mothers of Iran in London





My appeal on Behalf of Supporters of Mourning Mothers of Iran in London
As the cries for freedom and democracy ring louder and louder in my motherland, Iran, the number of arrests and hangings rises higher and higher. 
I, just like many other individuals out there, owe it to the next generation to ensure that I can say that I did not turn a blind eye to all these killings and cases of abuse, not only in Iran, but all around the world. I have done my fair share and will continue to do so for all victims be they in Iran, Egypt, Libya, Ivory Coast, or... 
Over time, a group that has come very close to my heart is the Mourning Mothers of Iran and I would appeal to anyone taking the time to read this to come and join the supporters of this group who, for some time now, has been making heard their demand for basic rights:
v      An end to executions
v      The release of all political prisoners and prisoners of conscience
v      The bringing to justice of those responsible for the killings carried out over the past 32 years

The right to live freely is a right we are all blessed with here... day in day out...  So let’s help those that cannot exercise this right and become the voice of the voiceless. 
I look forward to seeing you standing side by side with the supporters of Mourning Mothers of Iran- London in Trafalgar Square, London on Saturday 2 April 2011, from 2 to 3 pm.
A supporter of the Mourning Mothers of Iran – London

posted by londonmourningmothersiran at 10:53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home